Sword training

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sword training

Post  dawntodream on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Silvia HATED Sword training. It was horrible with her since all of the swords would burn in her hands, or turn to silver.

Mason walked calmly to Silvia. "Hey, Sil." He said, as he handed her a sword. "Specially crafted so you cant burn it or turn it to silver. Kay?" The sword had a red lace that seemed to glow. It was red, though it was made of silver... Strange Silvia thought. She looked around. Im the only one here...Alone with Maso- Her thoughts were interrupted by Jason who had landed next to the sword vault. Jason grabbed the sword and checked it. "Perfect." He said.
Mason walked over to Jason.
"hey, jason, when are ALL the girls showing up? " He Asked. Jason looked over at Mason. "soon."
Mason nodded and looked at the training ring. "You know, jason, I hate fighting girls..." Mason got his sword ready, and looked in the direction in which girls would always come from.
dawntodream
Admin

View user profile http://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword training

Post  dragonzdaughter on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:18 am

Kana walked through the door, slightly uneasy. Swords weren't her strength, her strength lay in whips. Well, it was worth a try, wasn't it? When Kana saw Silvia, she smiled, waving a tiny bit. She looked around, seeing another student. What was his name again? Jason- something... All Kana really knew about him was that he liked skipping classes to do something he loved. Kana didn't really mind this, since he did it for a relatively good reason, not for something stupid.
dragonzdaughter

Location : Looking at my bed longingly... -.- Sleeeeeeeepyyyyyy.......

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Mason looked over at Kana. "Who's the girl?" He asked. Jason looked over. "That's Kana. She is one cool girl." Jason replied. Mason nodded. "You like her?" He asked. "Kinda..." Jason replied.
"You should talk to her" Mason said.
"Uhhh... I don't think so... Remember LAST time I tried to talk to a pretty girl?"
Mason rolled his eyes. "Fine, if you don't, I WILL."
Mason walked over to Kana. "Hey, I'm Mason. Teacher of the class, nice to meet you." He held out his hand. Silvia slightly glAred at Mason, but tried not to.
Jason looked over at Silvia. He remembered he still had his wings unfolded, so he folded them. He walked to Silvia, and tried to start a conversation. "Hey, Silvia. How you doing?"
Silvia tilted her head down, and her red hair covered her eyes. Her legs began to shake.
Not again... She thought. She turned away shyly, and walked over to Kana and Mason.
Jason looked at the sky. "Rejected." He said.
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerstripe on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Phos walked in. Her red hair swung at her sides. She looked at Jason, Mason, and the group of girls. "Hey Guys" She announced, as she set her books down. She looked behind her just as a rude boy slammed into her and kept walking. "Hey! That was mean!" She said, almost shouting.

Kevin looked behind him at the redhead. "Who cares." He turned around and kept walking. He finnaly bumped into Kana, as he was looking at the ground. "Hey, watch it!" He said to her. He went to the sword vault and set down his books, grabbed his sword, and sat down on a nearby stone. He checked the blade. Kevin then looked at Mason. "When is the class starting so I can kick your ass... Again, loser." He smiled.

tigerstripe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Kana was about to reply to Mason, when Kevin bumped into her. She stumbled slightly, because of her light-weight, but her whip fell. Immediately, a snake sprung up. This always happened when her whip fell. Kana grabbed her whip, making the snake vanish. Kana growled slightly, glaring at Kevin's back, but decided not to say anything. She turned back to Mason, smiling a tiny bit. She shook his hand, like nothing happened. "Kana". She then realized she was still holding her whip, so she carefully put it back in its place, making sure it was secure.
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Mason almost growled at Kevin, but held back. "Well, again, nice to meet ya. " Mason winked at her, then turned to the group of students, and announced, "Time for the sword class to begin! Everyone, Line up at the vault to recieve your specially crafted swords, and then sit on the bench, Or stones, over there!" He pointed to a large bench that seemed large enough to fit over ten people, and some stones that layed next to it.
He ran over to the sword vault and waited for his students to get there.
Mason rummaged through the vault until he found a handful of swords.
Silvia looked at her sword. "Hey, Kana, you'd better get to the vault, quick, before Mason gives away all the good swords." Silvia said quickly with a smile. Jason looked over at Kevin.
I need to teach him a lesson... He thought. He walked over to Kevin. "HEY kevin." He started. "I saw what you did to kana back there. So when we get to fight, I challenge you to a sword fight."
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Kana smiled at Silvia. "Thanks." She said, walking to the vault.

Fang burst through the door, panting. Fang wore a simple black tank top, which had the words 'I don't bite...' written in silver on the front, and on the back, it had 'Too hard' in big, bold, red letters. The letters seemed to be dripping down, as if the words were written on with blood, then hung vertically to dry. She wore short khaki shorts which had a few belts hung loosely from them. "Sorry I'm late!" She huffed out, taking deep breaths. She then lined up behind Kana, smiling at Kana. "Hey there. I'm Fang." She said, holding out her hand.

Kana smiled at Fang. "Kana." She said, shaking Fang's hand.
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Mason smiled as kana was first. "Here." He handed her a light-weight, but highly decorated sword. The design was a green blue snake twisted around the handle. The eyes glowed red.
He rummaged through the back of the vault. He finnaly found a nice black sword. It had a design of dark angel wings with a pure white sword. The rest of the sword was either tan or black. He handed that one to Fang. "Nice to meet you, Im Mason, teacher of the class." He held out his hand for Fang.
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerstripe on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Kevin stood up, and looked at Jason. "Its on." he said. He shoved jason to the ground, and walked over to the line in which Fang and Kana were standing. He leaned against a sword rack, and looked at Fang. "Hey, haven't seen ya around here much. What'cha name?" Kevin had a sadistic grin on his face, as if he was going to torture or kill someone. Kevin looked at Fang, then glared at Kana.
Phos lined up, right behind Fang. "Leave her alone Kev-" Kevin interrupted her. "Hey, Lightprincess! Shut up! No one cares about ya opinion!" He turned back to Fang.

Phos light shiner looked at Kevin. Ima kill him! She thought quickly. Phos took Kevin by the shoulder and shoved him so he would look at her. Kevin was reasonably taller than her, and he TOWERED over her, but it didnt scare her. "Kevin! I... WAS... TALKING TO YOU! And don't TELL me to SHUT UP! Because.... Just because You think you know EVERYTHING there is to KNOW about EVERYTHING doesn't MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE A JERK!!!" Phos literally shouted at the top of her lungs... (And she can shout pretty loud.)

Kevin grabbed her by the arm. "if You... EVER... Touch me again, I will kill you...''
"Let go Of me!" Phos shouted at him. She shook her arm free, and noticed alot of people staring at her. Kevin looked around and growled. "What are all of YOU looking at??" He turned invisible, and sat back down on his rock.

tigerstripe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:24 am

Kana smiled. "Thanks." She said, admiring the sword. She walked out of the line, standing next to Fang.

Fang was just about to take her sword, when Kevin asked her about her name. Fang turned, just in time to see Kevin say something to someone behind her. Fang turned her head even more, seeing Phos there. She watched the argument in complete silence, but her wings twitched slightly. It was as if her wings wanted to slap Kevin themselves. After the argument, Kevin turned invisible; but thanks to Fang's cat-angel demon in her, she could sniff him out. She walked next to him, staring him into the eyes. "Boys don't normally shout at girls." She said, her face like stone, but she was boiling with rage. Fang stood up, walking back to Phos. "Name's Fang. What about you?" Fang asked, a small smirk on her face.
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerstripe on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:27 pm

KEvin laughed at Fang's petty excuse to scare him, or what ever she WAS trying to do.
Phos looked at fang. "Uh, Phos..." Phos then added, "Nice to meet you.."
She then heard a loud howl, but had absolutly no idea where it came from...

Kevin was looking at Fang. "Dang that girl is spicy..." He whispered to himself.
"what did you say about her?" A voice that seemed next to him asked.
Kevin shook it off. There wasnt anyone there.
"If thats the girl you were being rude to earlier, you might want to keep your mouth shut." the voice chimed in.
Kevin looked in the direction of the voice. He reached out and his hand grabbed somthing... Clothes.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you...." A hand grabbed kevin and flipped him over, leaving a tear down his jacket.
"Hey, MAAN, I don't know what you are pulling, but you Just ripped my best jacket.." Kevin swung his fist at the voice. He missed..
"I'll stop when you do." The voice stopped, and the owner walked to the sword vault.
Dameon appeared where the voice was headed, and grinned a wolflike grin at kevin.
Kevin looked at Dameon and growled. He stood and rushed over to him. He noticed that Fang and Phos were standing next to Dameon. He decided to shove Fang to the ground, and knock phos into the sword stand that held all antique swords. It clattered to the ground, and Dameon rused once to Phos to help her up, then to fang. Before Dameon got to fang, kevin grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved him into the cement wall.

Dameon crashed into the wall, and let out a faint wimper. He fell to the ground and Kevin started to pull out his sword from his sheath.

tigerstripe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Mason quicklygrabbed a sword randomly from the case next to him.
He stood in front of Dameon. "Stay away from him kevin. And stay away from the girls. They did nothing to you." The sword he held glinted lightly in the sun..
Jason saw what was going on. He grabbed his sword and ran over to Kevin. He stood behind him. "KEvin, you don't wanna do this... Drop the sword, and move away."
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerstripe on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Kevin looked at his options.. Either take out the fairy behind him or kill the swordsman. "You know, guys... Im sorry I shouldn't have done this..." Kevin dropped his sword and it clattered to the ground. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a knife. It must have been as quick as a flash, because the knife had found its way to Jason's body, piercing him through his stomach area. Kevin grinned and grabbed the sword that lay on the ground. He was now in an all out war against the school and mainly, Mason.
Kevin ran to Mason, sword ready to swing.

tigerstripe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:15 pm

The next thing Jason knew is that he dropped a sword, and fell to the ground.. He knew he was bleeding because he felt warm liquid pour from his gut. He bit his lower lip, and continued to stay still, because he didn't want to feel the pain. Mason got pretty angry then. He charged Kevin, and swung his sword. It clanged metal and it threw Mason off. Mason took a last swing, before he fell to the floor.
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:30 pm

Fang hissed when she was pushed. She couldn't do much with just one sword. She needed her katanas. Standing, she scanned the room. "Yes!" Fang's eyes lit up, seeing her 3 beloved katanas. Rushing to get them, Fang sprinted and took the 3 katanas that were leaning on the wall. She unsheathed them, putting the 3rd one in her mouth. As Fang ran, she started muttering one of her attack names. "Demon Control..." She whispered. Just before she got close to Kevin, she jumped, kicking him to the ground. One of her katanas ripped his jacket, and she pinned him to the ground, slamming the katana into the ground. The katana in her left hand was above his neck. The katana in her mouth was pointing straight downwards, at his stomach. Her eyes had a murderous look in them, as she kneeled beside Kevin.

Kana rushed to Jason, checking the wound. She had worked part-time as a nurse before, so she knew some medical things. She reached out for her whip, lashing it in the air. a snake appeared, and immediately slithered away. It came back not long after, bringing a medical kit. Kana took out whatever she needed, pulling Jason's shirt up a bit, first cleaning the wound. She got some disinfection, putting it onto the wound, before bandaging it. "Silvia?" Kana called, putting her things back into the medical kit.
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:42 pm

Jason cringed as Kana poured on the disinfection. "Oooahhh." He groaned. He closed his eyes tight.. He didnt know how things were turning out , because he couldnt hear much. All he saw was a blurr.

Silvia had been hiding behind the bench. She stood and noticed that Kevin was pinned, and Jason was seriously injured. She ran over, whispering to herself, "Please be okay... Jason be okay..."
When Silvia reached Kana, she asked "what do you need??" A few tears rolled down her eyes.
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerstripe on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Kevin glared at Fang. His gaze softend. "I love a girl with attitude." He grinned at her.

Dameon, who was still injured on the wall, was trying his best to stand. He got on all fours, but then collapsed quickly... "Uhh... Two broken ribs, broken leg and fractured hand..." He whispered. He then stared at the sky, as he felt himself losing consiousness.

tigerstripe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Kana smiled. "Watch Jason." She said, leaving Silvia and Jason to be alone. Kana walked to Dameon. "You should go to the nurse. C'mon." She said, putting out her hand for him to take.

Fang sighed loudly. "Gee... What the HELL did you think you were doing?" She groaned, sitting down cross-legged. Her katanas remained in place, as she glared at Kevin. "Idiot." She growled, her bright red eyes glinting.
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Silvia nodded, and sat down next to Jason.. "Please, PLEASE be okay..." She almost felt like hugging him, but thought twice of it.
"H-hey... Sil....." Said a faint voice.
Silvia looked immediatly at Jason.
Tears streamed down her face. "You gonna be okay??" Silvia asked Jason.
"I- I'll be fine, make sure everyone else is alright?" Jason studdered.
"But I wanna stay with you..." Silvia stated.
"Go, I'll be okay."
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerstripe on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Kevin grinned again. "Just trying to be nice to a great girl like you..."
Dameon looked at Kana just before he slipped into unconsiousness.

Phos stood after the battle was done. "Uhhh... I feel dizzy...." She looked at her side, and a sword tip had been broken into her side from kevin pushing her.

tigerstripe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Fang raised one eyebrow. "Nice? By shoving me to the floor?" she asked incredulously.

Kana's snake caught Dameon, just before he fell. She then whispered to the snake to bring him to the nurse. The snake slithered away, all the time making sure Dameon was safely on it's back. Kana then walked over to Phos. She checked the part with the sword tip, taking the sword tip out carefully.
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:04 pm

"Dang it... This is how I lost last time...." Mason mumbled before he saw all the blood everywhere... Mason got lightheaded... "I think Im going to faint..." He said... Mason was deathly afraid of blood. Thats his number one weakness.
Mason stood and walked to the bench. After he sat down, he placed his head in his hands... "God... Oh god.."
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Kana walked to Mason. She sat down next to him, looking at him with concerned eyes. "Hey... everything okay?" She asked, tipping her head to the right side slightly.
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Mason looked at Kana. "B-b-blood... E-ev-everywhere..." He looked at the ground. "I kn-know Im acting l-like a c-child..."
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Kana smiled. softly at him. "Different people fear different things. It may surprise you, but I'm pretty scared of birds." Kana grinned at him, hoping to make him feel better.

Fang overheard Kana's confession. "You're scared of birds?" she asked, half shouting. Fang turned, but kept her katanas on Kevin. Out of the corner of her eyes, she still watched Kevin, but most of her attention was on Kana now.

"No eavesdropping!" Kana shouted back, glaring at her lightly.
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next