Sword training

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Sword training

Post  dawntodream on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Mason let out a half laugh, until he was reminded of the blood again. The light-headedness swept over him once again, and he cringed. "This is different... Murdered when...child..." Mason choaked out.
dawntodream
Admin

View user profile http://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerstripe on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm

Kevin grinned at Fang again.. "So, how about you let me up and we can go to a nice dinner, go to a mosh pit, whatever girls prefer?"

tigerstripe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Kana furrowed her brow. "Could you repeat that? I didn't really understand what you said." She said, but then remembered hearing a 'murdered'. "Oh... Ummm... If it's too painful to talk about it, you can just keep silent about it." She said, making sure that she didn't offend Mason in any way.

Fang let out a nervous laugh. "What? How about we skip the 2nd part, and you just promise you won't do things like that again?"
dragonzdaughter

Location : Looking at my bed longingly... -.- Sleeeeeeeepyyyyyy.......

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Mason nodded, "its okay..." Mason started. "When... I was a small child, my Father went beserk and killed my mother... He then started to turn on me... If the searchers hadn't had found me, I would not be here today..." He loooked up at kana and a single tear fell from his cheek. He then looked away. "Uh... You know... You look alot like...Nevermind..."
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Kana sighed a tiny bit. She put one arm around Mason's shoulders, smiling at him. "Don't worry. I mean, you're here now, and your father is probably gone as well." Kana said.

(sorry for the lazy post.)
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Mason sighed, and said, "Yea, you're probably right..."
Just as he said that, A tall mature looking girl came rushing past. She was clearly a nurse, but she had somthing odd about her...

Rebecca ran to the first victim, Dameon. She reset the leg bone with a crack and bandaged it up. Next she placed her hand on his, and it healed quickly. Finnally, she placed her hand on his ribs. They healed quickly, but it took a bit out of her. Her eyes then suddenly widened. "Oh... My god... This is bad... This is real bad..." She just realized that His lungs had been punctured. "If I heal him, it will take the last of my strength... If I don't... He willl die..." She sighed and placed her hand on his ribcage once more, and pushed the last of her power to heal him. When she finished, she sat exausted. She was huffing and puffing... *And she tried not to blow the house down so the little piggies will live*
Finnally stood, and grabbed her bag. She walked slowly to Jason. She fell next to him.
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:07 pm

After Rebecca had fallen next to Jason, she had start to cry. The power that was taken from her took alot to get back since it was a painful process. She closed her eyes, and fell into unconsiousness.

Scarlet, a young looking girl, walked to the bloody scene. "This is not how this place should loook!" She placed her hand on the ground, and it drained the blood from the site, leaving the area nice and clean.
Persephone followed. Her nose high in the air. "There was blood here sister... Where has it gone..."
Scarlet looked at Persephone. "All you can ever think about is blood... What about these nice people here??" Persephone looked around.. There is still blood here... Let me find it... "
She started walking to the smell. Persephone knew she could control every boy here, and she planned on it. She looked around. She closed her eyes and commanded every boy to be at her feet, worship her, and be only hers.

Jason, who had been nearly unconsious earlier, now stood slowly and walked to Persephone.
Mason, who had been talking to Kana, pushed her off of him, and went to Persephone.
Both boys sat at her feet. They waited for the other boys to be there.
(This in no way affects girls)
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:07 am

Kana just stared at them all, but when she saw Jason walking around, she stood up. "Alright, whoever's controlling these guys, stop. some of them are terribly injured, and could only get more injured with you controlling them." Kana said, quite annoyed.

Fang just sat there, watching Kevin's moves. she turned her head to see 2 new girls walk into the scene. One seemed to be obsessed with blood, which creeped her out slightly. Sure, Fang was a little blood-lust-y during fights as well, but not on a regular basis.
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 am

Persephone looked at her two boys. "Perfect... One won't fight and the other... Strong but his will is weak..." She grinned evily. She looked around. It seemed that there were others that were falling for the spell...
Scarlet glared at Persephone. "Please, sister, stop torturing the people... They did nothing to you...."
Persephone glared back. "Scarlet.. You may be older than me, but you are weaker, so I may do as I please..." She turned back to the boys in front of her, and told every boy to continue what they were doing. There was at least one boy within the school that wouldn't fall for her controlling, and she would have to seek him out, and dispose of him...
Scarlet looked at the grass.. "Hmmm.. It would be so much nicer here with more flowers.

Jason and Mason went back to where they just were.
One last girl entered...
Jessica. A frozen wave of glittering snow paved the walkway in which she stepped. She made a frozen chair and sat down. She looked around. "Not much snow here..." She started chilling the air, and it started snowing. After a minute of heavy snow, the whole place was covered. If only there were some other frost being here... It would be so much better. Jessica thought momentarily.
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:19 am

"Uggg..."Mason grumbled as he sat down from the trance. He stood and walked to the Sword vault. "Everyone, listen up. What you saw today was an act of treason. Whoever does that again has to serve detention for up to a year. FOr now, Class is Over, please retreat to Lunch." As he said that, he saw several people stand up. Jason edged his way to a sitting position.. "Oh...god damn that hurts." Jason whispered. He unfolded his wings and used them to fly to the cafeteria. Jessica stood and destroyed the ice chair with a grip of the fist. She started on her way. Scarlet and Persephone walked the same direction.
Silvia had been half asleep on the rock when she heard it was lunchtime. Then she noticed that there was snow everywhere. "bbrrrr..." She said and she rushed to lunch.
Mason walked slowly, after helping up the unconsious, but healed Dameon, and the very pretty nurse. He placed them both on an individual petal and flew them to lunch, while he walked.

(GO TO LUNCH OR THE CAFETERIA!!)
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2