Eating foods

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eating foods

Post  dawntodream on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:27 am

(All my characters go here.. )

Mason finnaly made it back. With a slight limp, he grabbed his food and sat a a far table.
Jason grabbed his food and sat as far away from anyone as he could get.
Silvia took a couple of things and rushed over to Jason's table.
Scarlet and Persephone, secretly vampires, sat at the closest table they could find.
Mason sat Rebecca in a chair, and tried to wake her but had no hope of doing so.
Jessica sat under the AC where it was coolest.
Jessica sat alone since she hadnt met anyone with similar powers as her.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

View user profile http://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Eating foods

Post  dragonzdaughter on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 am

Ren walked in, taking just a few things. He wasn't exactly hungry. Ren sat at alone at a table, playing a little with a self-made fork.

Kana came in, taking some food. Fang was right behind her, and both noticed that they had taken the same things. Fang started laughing, whilst walking to an empty table, Kana coming with her. Somehow, those 2 had just become really good friends; even though they met pretty much in the middle of a fight.
dragonzdaughter
dragonzdaughter

Location : Looking at my bed longingly... -.- Sleeeeeeeepyyyyyy.......

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:04 am

Jessica looked over. "Did he make that?" She asked herself when she saw Ren's fork.
She then looked back to her own plate. She had gotten an ice cream, cold sandwich and a water. She never drank the water, but she poured it on the table. It froze instantly, and she formed the ice into a exact circle. She made figurines out of thin air that were iceskaters-made of ice. She placed them on the rink, and they seemed to move by themselves. They were holding hands and skating, and then parting and doing it all again.
"Sad.. These are my only friends." She said.

Rebecca started to regain consiousness. She moved her hand in front of her and saw she was sitting at a table. She opened her eyes, and saw a smiling Mason next to her. "Ewwww!!" She exclaimed as she stood and walked to the lunch counter, got some food, and walked to Fang and Kana's table, though sitting on the far end.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerstripe on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:20 am

Kevin walked in. His close 'encounter' with Fang didn't change him, he knew that, but he'd never tell. He grabbed his plate and made his way to Kana and Fangs table. "Hey sweeetheart!" He said in a fake cheeriness.
Phos growled as she walked in. She had pulled out the sword tip from her side, and stuffed the wound. She was going to be okay, just in pain. She looked around for Fang when she growled again. She was sitting next to Kevin. SHe looked around for another spot, and she found the one next to Dameon and Mason.
Dameon had just regained consiousness, he walked away from both Mason and Phos, and growled at them. He walked to a center table. It was completely empty. Then he saw her... Fang. The cat-demon girl.. He knew that the first time he saw her. He HATED cats and was going to show that. He let out a quick howl but stopped. "No one here knows im a wolf... Gotta keep quiet..." He said to himself.

tigerstripe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:36 am

Ren looked over his shoulder, seeing Jessica make ice ice-skaters. He smiled lightly, before putting his right first onto the palm of his left hand, so the fingers of his left hand were pointing down his arm. He made a small sparrow, and watched as it flew from his table to Jessica's landing gracefully on her shoulder.

Fang and Kana smiled at Rebecca. Fang was just about to say something, when she heard Kevin say something with 'sweetheart'. Fang cringed, and looked to see Kevin sit down at the table. "Eh..." Fang then moved closer to Kana. "Scooch! Scooch as if your life depended on it!" she whispered, trying to make Kana move, but Kana decided to tease Fang a little, and did er best to stay in one place. Fang whimpered slightly, banging her head on the table, and just staying like that.

Kana smiled at Rebecca. "Hi. I'm Kana." She said, holding out her hand for Rebecca to shake.
dragonzdaughter
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:43 am

Rebecca shook her hand. "Rebecca, nice to meet you."
Rebecca slightly laughed at Fang's uneasyness. But she HAted guys so she was kinda uneasy herself.
Jessica was at first startled by the sparrow, but then she picked it up in her hands, and looked back at Ren. She smiled lightly, then turned back to the sparrow. She made a almost realistic rose and told the bird to give it to him. She let it fly back to its creator,. and She smiled again.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:52 am

Ren admired the rose, as he turned it around a few times. after that, he made a vase, putting the rose in neatly. He then started making a small 'masterpiece' as his brother used to say. The sculpture was that of Jessica, eyes closed, with the wind blowing in her hair. She was beside the sea shore, with waves pounding the beach. A few seagulls flew above her, and how they stayed there, no-one knew. In the background was a small field of roses. Each rose was detailed and unique. Ren checked over the sculpture, then put it in a small basket (also made out of ice), giving the sparrow, which he had turned into a falcon just moments before, the basket. The falcon flew back to Jessica, putting the basket down carefully.

Kana smiled at Rebecca. "This is Fang." She said, nodding at Fang, who still refused to lift her head from the table.

Fang lifted one hand, as if greeting someone, but they could still her low groans and a few strings of curses coming from her once in a while.
dragonzdaughter
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:03 am

"Uhhh, hi fang." Rebecca said, with a small smile.
Jessica thanked the falcon with an Ice mouse. She looked at the very well made sculpture, and the field of roses was her favorite. She looked down and smiled. She then looked back at Ren. She made ice words in mid air saying "Thank you"
She melted the words and turned back to the basket. She placed in it, the small ice rink, but changed the skaters to her and ren. She handed it to the falcon, and patted its head.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:29 pm

Jessica then sent the Falcon over to ren. She smiled then returned to her lunch.
Scarlet stood, and walked over to Ren. Her pale skin was shining brighter. As she sat down in front of him, she smiles slightly. She hoped her sister would not come over, and ruin whatever chances she may have. Her hopes were broken, and her smile faded as her sister, Persephone, walked over, and gave an enchanting smile to Ren.
"Hello.. My name is Persephone. I would like..." She paused and scooted closer. "to get to know you.." Persephone scooted even closer. So close that she was touching him.
Scarlet started to growl. "Persephone... I don't think he wants you that close to him..." Scarlet said quickly. She stood, and starts to walk back to the previous table when she stops by Ren. "I'll leave you alone now..." She said, with a depressed tone.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:25 am

Ren was just about to pat the falcon, when 2 girls came over. The one called Persephone was uncomfortably close. "Uhhh.. I'm sorry, but I was just about to go over to my friend over there." He said, standing up and taking his tray. He walked over to Jessica and sat down in front of her. "Hey. Name's Ren." He said, holding out a hand for her to shake.
dragonzdaughter
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:20 am

"I'm jessica." She shook his hand. "Nice to meet you." Jessica paused before saying, "Ren is a nice name." Jessica blushed slightly.

Persephone was Very persistant. She stood, and tried to control ren to come over to her, and talk with her. Scarlet saw what Persephone was doing. "Persephone, stop. He doesnt like you... He is in love with someone else. Please don't ruin another relationship in progress..." Scarlets voice was very delicate, like a flower.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:46 am

Ren chuckled lightly. "Thank you. Your name-" He stopped suddenly, feeling his body trying to move. He gave Jessica a look that said 'hold on'. He turned, seeing Persephone. "Excuse me, but are you trying to control me?" He asked, tilting his head to the right side slightly. Well, Persephone was in bad luck. Ren couldn't be controlled, thanks to his spiritual training (mind training just sounded completely weird...-.-). And, she had interrupted him when he was talking with someone. Someone he was just going to compliment.
dragonzdaughter
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Persephone grinned slightly. "Well... I never tried to control you, but..." She got closer to him. "My sister Scarlet was... She has eyes for you ever since she showed up.. She is in love but she knows you like someone else.... I keep telling her to sto-"
"Im sorry ren for my sister's selfish behavior... She has been trying to get to you for a while..." Scarlet interrupted quietly. "I'd have to admit you are very handsome, but it seems you are taken." Scarlet courtsied, and returned to her seat, glaring at Persephone. Persephone looked at Ren. "Lies. She has been trying to get close to you ever since..." Her voice faded as she got within a foot from Ren, they were almost face to face. Persephone grinned and got even closer when she kissed him quickly on the lips, and ran off, taunting him to follow.
Jessica bit her lip. She also narrowed her eyes as she pushed her tray across the table, and it went clattering to the ground. She was about to stand, but thought twice about it.
Jessica sat her hands in her lap, waiting to see what Ren was going to do, if anything.

Persephone turned around and blew an "air kiss" over to Ren, winked and turned to keep running in the direction of the small double doors that led out of the cafeteria. She waited, daring Ren to follow.

Mason saw what was happening, but was unsure of what to do about it. He continued to eat his food while watching ren. Alot of people were staring at ren, mainly in shock that Persephone had kissed him.
Scarlet watched and waited. She knew that Ren would never fall for Persephone.

Jessica was starting to get a little nervous, which was unlike her..
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerstripe on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Kevin grinned. "looks like we have a trouble maker on our hands, let Ren take care of her..." Kevin laughed evily. "Smart girl though..." He whispered.
Phos stood. She half-expected Ren to charge Persephone, but was unsure. She knew for a fact he was mad, and knew that he might get her back for it..
Dameon growled. "I hate it when girls do that. " He said aloud. He focused on Ren. He himself was unsure what he was going to do about it.

tigerstripe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Persephone tried once more to control Ren. Her powers were at the fullest, and she was sure he would fall for her.
Scarlet looked at Ren. "Im sorry" She mouthed.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:33 am

Ren wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, staying exactly where he was. When he heard a tray fall to the floor, her looked behind him to see Jessica biting her lip. Ren was just about to ask her what's wrong, when his legs trembled violently. Ren whipped his head back around, seeing Persephone there, at the double doors of the cafeteria. He growled, trying his best not to get controlled.

Fang sighed at Kevin, lifting a clenched fist. She punched Kevin upside the head, her eyes narrowed, whilst muttering a few colourful words. The part where her fist had met with his head left a smoking bump. "Idiot..." She muttered, sighing.

Kana laughed uneasily at her friend. She had decided to just stay out of this and watch where it was going.

Ren tried to stay in place, but that didn't work at all. His legs started to move unwillingly, and he sighed. Closing his eyes, Ren his index and middle finger of both hands up, crossing them over each other, like a 'x'. Ice formed from his feet, up to his head. It was a thing layer of ice, but even though it was thin, it could be seen perfectly, but could not be broken. It was almost like he was cut off from everyone. He couldn't hear what they were saying, and his mind was completely controlled by him only. A special defensive technique he was taught by a speaking owl actually. He turned back to Jessica, sitting down in front of her. Because the ice was so thin, Ren could still move perfectly fine. Ren made a few words out of ice, letting them float before her. 'what's wrong?' The words said, as Ren looked at her with worried eyes.
dragonzdaughter
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:02 am

Jessica shook her head. She was unsure if he could hear her, so she made words in the air that spelled "Nothing." She shook her head. It is just that stupid Persephone... She thought.
Persephone started getting a little angry. She put over the maximum power that she had into the controlling spell.
Scarlet saw what she was doing, so she stood and ran over to persephone and ordered her to stop. Persephone just laughed. "You think you can stop me sister? Good luck trying. Time for this to end... For him." Persephone grinned and broke the control spell. She then walked quickly to Ren. She saw that he had iced himself over. "Hello Ren. It seems you are the one who cannot fall for my spell... That can change very easily." She grabbed Ren, and pulled him up from his seat. She brought him in close so their bodies were touching.. She whispered in his ear, "Ive got control over every boy here... If you don't want your girlfriend to die, I would suggest you come with me... Remember, I can have her killed at any time..." She pulled away. She grinned and motioned him to follow.

Scarlet ran over. "Please... Don't do this! This is what happend last time and we had to move... This is our last home, please don't ruin this for me..."
Persephone growled. "Just becaus you are a couple of hundred years older than me, doesn't mean that I have to listen to you..."
Scarlet growled at her. "Please persephone..."
"Get out of my way!" Persephone shoved Scarlet to the ground.
When scarlet was pushed, a bed of flowers cracked through the tile floor and softened her landing.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerstripe on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:18 am

Yeknom walked carefully past everyone. The sound waves vibrating through the floor guides her way.
She then accidentially bumped into Ren. "Oh! I-im so sorry.... " She whispered as she hung her head. She looked up, her grey, soulful eyes met Ren's, even though she was blind. She looked back down, and sat on the ground. She was very unsure on what she was going to do. There were way too many things in her way right now, and she cant find a table to sit at.
"Ouch!" kevin exclaimed. He then looked at Fang. "That's what I luv about ya..." He made a kissy face, sarcastically of course.

tigerstripe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Brittney, Alex, Marissa and Lisa walked in. The four sisters looked around. Brittney looked at Ren. "Cute." She said with a grin. Alex immediatly got her food and sat at the nearest table. It just happened to be the table next to Kevin.
Marissa looked for a table that had alot of people at it. The most occupied table was the one with Kevin, Fang, Kana, Rebecca and Alex. She skipped over to it. She sat down next to Fang.
Lisa looked around. There were no more tables that were empty, so she walked quickly to the table that had Jessica and Ren. She then sat down on the far end. She nodded in greeting to Jessica, but then went back to her food.

There was then a huge amount of girls that wandered in. Kikiko had a white and black tabby kitten in her hands. She sat down across from Lisa.
Victoria looked around. Very few seats unoccupied, so I shall create my own. She thought as she made a huge table only out of books.
Tammy looked around and grinned. "Who wants me to sit next to them?" She asked, looking at all the tables.
Sierra was next. She sat on the ground, since there were barely any tables left open.
Then there was White, and she was followed by Sall. The white dragon swirled around her head. White sat down on the floor, like at her former home she left to come here.
Senith looked nervously around. She curled her tail around her body, and she sat in the corner of the cafeteria. Lastly there was Vanessa. Her dress flowed behind her slowly, as she sat at Victoria's table, not talking or making any greetings.

Jessica looked at all the new students...
There seems to have been an increase in students... The seekers have been doing well...
Raito wandered in when his eyes widened quickly.
"Dang there are alot of girls in here... At least twenty!"
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:20 am

Fang smiled at Marissa, right after punching Kevin on the head once more.

Kai and Kuro walked in, arguing slightly. What they were arguing over actually started with who would be the first to find Fang, and now, they were arguing over whose socks were 'cooler'.

Fang's eyes widened. "Oh... My.. God..." She whispered, gaping at Kai and Kuro. To others, it would probably look like she was just staring at them for their looks or something, but she jumped out of her seat and jumped at Kai and Kuro. "Kai!!! Kuro!!!! when did you guys come?" She asked excitedly, grinning widely.

Kai laughed, hugging Fang back, whilst Kuro just smiled. "down Fang, down..." Kuro teased, as if Fang was a dog. Fang pouted, glaring at Kuro.

Ren glared at Persephone. "Unless I protect her." He shouted at Persephone, who was quite far by now. Ren sat back down at his table, sighing quite loudly. He ran his hands through his blue hair. First day of school was nothing but a disaster so far. Except the meeting Jessica part. That was nice.
dragonzdaughter
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:40 am

Persephone sighed. "I hate to kill the girls..." She shook her head, and started controlling every guy there to come to her, including the new Kai and kuro.Jason, mason, and Raito all stood in unison, and walked over to her like zombies. They sat at her feet, as Persephone waited for everyone else to arrive quickly.
Scarlet had never used her powers for fighting, but she was about to. She stood up, and ran over to Persephone. She touched the ground next to her, and a HUGE flower cracked through the ground, scooping up persephone, breaking the controlling spell, and trapping her inside. Scarlet stood there, very content, as she went back to her seat with a smile, sat down as if nothing happend, and continued to eat.

Jason, mason, and Raito all stood, confused. They then went back to their seats.

Then, Brittney caught sight of Kai, and Kuro. She grinned, got to have them.... She stood from her seat, and ran over. "Hey. I'm brittney.. Nice to meet you!" She said in a fake-cheeriness tone.
Tammy stood and went to greet the newcomers. "Hey guys! I'm Tammy, wanna hang sometime?" She asked, she was completely happy to have new members.
"Hey, you guys wanna meet my sister? C'mon!" Tammy dragged Kuro and Kai over to her sister, Sierra, who was sitting on the ground. "Hi, Sierra, meet new-guys-who-I-dont-know-their-names-yet."
Sierra looked up. "Hey new guys." She sounded less enthusiastic that Tammy.

------------------------------------------
*A wind rustled through the cafeteria, as several Seekers walked through the door, carrying a small seeker, bound in chains...*
Jessica's eyes widened. "Oh... My... GOD!" She exclaimed as she pointed to the seekers. She knelt on the ground, bowing. She motioned ren to do the same.
The Commander stepped forward. She held the bounded seeker. Apparently, the young seeker had done some sort of treachery against the seekers. "Attention all. This seeker has burnt down half of our village buildings. Our homes are destroyed. NOW, we must rid ourselves of this, so-called seeker. " The commander paused, and the Leader stepped forward. "We need a volenteer to care for her... A parent of sort..." The leader paused... "Or parents. She will be in your care until she reaches the age of 20. When that happens, we may take her back, or place her in the prisons. The high council has approved my decisions. Are there any volenteers?" The leader looked apon the croud, awaiting someone to speak.

The young seeker hung her head, and she started to cry. Instead of crying water, hot flames fell from her cheeks. When the flames hit the ground, it started burning the ground, even though it was tile, the tears were almost as hot as lava. She looked up, and the "Tears" were still running from her eyes. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to calm down. The commander shoved her to the ground, as she had burned the commander's hand.

Firestarter hit the ground with a crash. She just whimpered and continued to cry. She looked at the students and whispered, "Please, help me..." She then went back to crying her eyes out.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeus on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:09 pm

(Hey, guys I'm kinda new at this, so tell me if I do alright... Thanks)
Epic walked through the double doors. He had his hands in his pockets and he was whistling. He stopped when he saw the goat creatures, and the girl with the ram horns. He quickly walked to the other side of the cafeteria, trying to stay as far away as possible.

zeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:58 pm

The leader looked around. She noticed a young girl, no older than 17, stand.
Alex looked around. She was already half standing. She stood all the way and said, "I will take her as my own."
The leader picked the small girl up, and led her to Alex. "You do know us seekers prefer two parents instead of one. You are also very young. Are you sure you want to commit to this?"
"Yes. I cannot stand looking at another that is suffering." Alex bowed slightly.
The leader nodded. "It seems you are a strong person." The leader paused.
"If you truely want to commit to this..." She looked to the crowd. "If there are any males who are willing to become the temperary father, Please step forward. Note that this is a true commitment, and you must stay by both of their sides, never letting anything harm them. The more powerful, the better. Preferably someone with fighting or defense experiance." The leader looked upon the crowd then back to Alex.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:54 am

Kuro tensed up slightly when he saw the Seeker push the small girl to the ground. When he saw how the younger girl volunteered to parent the little child, he felt a small pang of guilt. She was what, 15? He elbowed Kai, and Kai, understanding his brother nodded to him, encouraging him. Kuro raised his hand slightly. "I'll help." He said, head dipped lightly in respect towards the Seekers.

Kai then turned back to Tammy. "I'm Kai, and that was my brother Kuro." He said, smirk-grinning from ear-to-ear.

Fang rolled her eyes at her friends, watching the Seekers. She walked back to her seat, but because she was watching the Seekers and the temporary parents so intently, she tripped and fell over something, probably her own feet. Fang hit her chin on a table quite hard, and laying on the ground, Fang held her chin, groaning.

Ren followed Jessica's example, but couldn't help but ask "Who are they?" He whispered in a hushed tone, looking at Jessica out of the corner of his eye.
dragonzdaughter
dragonzdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:03 am

The leader nodded. "It is settled then. I now entrust Firestarter to both of you. Good luck." The leader touched Firestarter's head, and the chains dissapeared. The leader picked up the small girl and carried her to Alex and Kuro. "She is only 12 years old. She will be taken back at age 20. Again, good luck." She set down Firestarter and nodded, turned around, and walked back out the double doors. Firestarter stood there. The tears ran down her face once again. She looked to the ground, then at her two new parents. "Th-thank you... Both.." Firestarter bowed, and looked at the ground. "I-i am sorry t-that I must cause you both this much trouble..." She then looked back up at Kuro, then at Alex.

Alex looked at Kuro, glad that SOMEONE was going to help her. She looked at Firestarter. Alex placed a hand on her shoulder. "I don't think of you as trouble..." Alex stopped. She didn't want to say anything that would hurt Firestarter's Feelings. Alex looked at Kuro. "Thank you for volenteering with me. I'm Alex."

Marissa watched as Fang fell. She rushed over. "Are you okay??" She asked as she lifted Fang up.

Tammy grinned at Kai. "Nice to meet you!"
She then turned to the front. "I wonder when there is a good party goin' on..." She said aloud.

Jessica looked up at the leader as they left. She then stood. "THey are The seekers. THE most respected group of magical beings in tthe world. They have almost any power imaginable, and have almost no weaknesses. It is rare that you ever see them in a lifetime. Much more rarely two times. They are the strongest of the strong, fastest of the fast. Every 300 years, they come back and choose one of the students here, who shows great potential, to leave the school, their friends, family, to join the seekers who give them ultimate power." Jessica smiled at Ren. "I once wanted to be a seeker, until I met you."
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next