East cottonwood academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dorm mates (Lynna's room and Victoria's room )

2 posters

Go down

Dorm mates (Lynna's room and Victoria's room ) Empty Dorm mates (Lynna's room and Victoria's room )

Post  LunaticStarz Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:49 am

Claire followed her sister to their future rooms. Lynna's came first. "Well, then, sis. I'll see ya some other time." She and Lynna waved bye to each other. Then Claire left to find her own room. I wonder who is my new roommate. I hope she is friendly. Lynna pushed the door open. Empty. Apparently, the other girl had not arrived yet. At least she had time to herself to practice her invisibility and intangibility powers, and maybe have time left to finish embroidering her handkerchief. She sighed and plopped herself on the bed. If she managed her time, she would be done unpacking her clothes by the time night fell. She decided to kill time by being invisible and embroidering at the same time. And she did just that, the needle and handkerchief seeming to float to mid air.
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Dorm mates (Lynna's room and Victoria's room ) Empty Re: Dorm mates (Lynna's room and Victoria's room )

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:08 am

Victoria walked in, but her face was buried in her favorite book, 10 Steps to learning acient greek She had read the book at least 100 times, (Literally) and she just loved to look at the symbols, words, ect. The book had to be at least 10000 pages long, because the book that Victoria held was about 20 inches thick. Victoria sat down on her bed, still unaware of the unusually strange floating handkerchief.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

https://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Dorm mates (Lynna's room and Victoria's room ) Empty Re: Dorm mates (Lynna's room and Victoria's room )

Post  LunaticStarz Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:27 am

Lynna was so focused that she did not realize Victoria's presence in the room. As she was threading a new needle and thread for a change of color, she muttered to herself softly, in frustration. " Well, little needle. Just let the new thread one, please! Thread get in, gosh." The air around her was a tiny bit pinkish now, because of her distress with the tools. She did not realize it herself, but Lynna had too much focus on the needle and thread that she forgot that she was always visible after long distractions. She faded into view. Then she locked her eyes on the girl across from her. "Who are you?"
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 am

While Victoria was staring at her book, reading quickly, She was startled by the new voice. So much that she had dropped her book. " Hello, Bonjour, My name is Victoria. And you are?" She knelt on the ground and picked up her book. She immediatly turned it to page 9725 and placed a bookmark with Einstein's formula, E=MC2 printed on it with a bunch of mathmatical equations below.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:47 am

"Whoops. Please forgive my rudeness. My name is Lynna. Nice to meet you." Lynna was slightly embarrassed at her "who" question. She held out her hand and her gaze fell on the book. "What book is that?"
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:51 am

Victoria held the book up so Lynna could see the title. The book was very thick, and it had very small, but ledgible, carving of gold naming the title. "This book is nearly 20000 years old. It was really easy to find, and it seemed as if it..." She chuckled. "Popped out of nowhere." She gave a smile and handed her the book.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:15 am

Lynna turned the book over on her hand which was awkward, considering the book's size.The book was 10 easy steps to learning ancient Greek. She flipped through a few pages, closed it and handed it back to Victoria. "Interesting book you have. Are information books your favorite genre? My favorite is fantasy fiction." She chuckled a little, wondering if Victoria would catch her small joke.
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:05 am

"Hmmmm..." Victoria thought for a second. "Have you read this one yet?" She lifted her hand just in front of her face, and a really old book appeared. She handed it over. "My personal favorite of that genre." She said with a smile.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:25 am

Lynna stared in awe as Victoria conjured a book out of thin air. She was handed the book, and said, " No, I have not. Might you tell me what it is about?"
Then she suppressed a small giggle. If Claire was here, she would call me a smarmy idiot of something. But I can't help it! I love to speak like a lady. "I apologize. I wasn't laughing at you, I was only thinking of what a high and might lady I sounded like. She handed the book back.
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:42 am

"No problem. The book is about a small boy who meets a dragon.. But the thing is the book is realllly old, so Im guessing the boy must have been the author. I think all fantasy stories have a hint of truth behind them. I think there really are dragons back then."
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:16 am

"Interesting...and cool." Fantasy was also Lynna's fave, but she also read history which kinda ruined Victoria's imaginative thoughts for her, but she kept quiet. "my current fave is the one about the boy with a heart disease and crosses over the divide."
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:34 am

"Hmmm... This one?" Victoria asked, waving her hand in the air, when a book landed on her lap. She held up the book. It was called "The divide"
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:59 pm

"Oh yes. The Divide Trilogy: The Divide, Back to the Divide, and Jinx on the Divide." Lynna countede them off her fingers, and smiled. "It's really interesting; their world's mythical creatures are this world's real ones. Now, please excuse me, I'm going to start unpacking." And she turned to her suitcase.
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:01 pm

"Go ahead, Im going to finish storing the books in the book shelf." And with that, victoria started unpacking thousands of books which she shrunk to the size of a kit-kat bar.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down