East cottonwood academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room) Empty Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room)

Post  Wonderer Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:40 am

Tina slumped on her bed and sighed. So this was her room. But who she would be sharing it with - that was unknown to her at the moment. She would just have to wait. To be honest, Tina was terribly nervious about classes tomorrow. Heck, she was scared now to meet her roomate! There were always the low downs who would bully her because of her disablilty. It wasn't her fault she couldn't speak, but they couldn't care less. Just as long as it wasn't her roomate... now that would be torture.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room) Empty Re: Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room)

Post  dawntodream Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Marissa slowly walked to the door opening to her new dorm. She had no clue who her roommate would be, but she hoped it would be someone with a bubbly personality. Like her. She slowly opened the door, and saw that there was another person inside. She opened the door quietly, and snuck in. "Hey!" She said quickly behind Tina. She smiled and waved, showing the two finger "Peace" Sign. Marissa quickly skipped to the bed. "So, what'cha name?"

A tiny ragdoll walked up next to Marissa, clinging to her leg, even though it barely reached above the ankle. It was Pink with a tiny red bow, and a brown dress. It had a stitched smile, and it seemed to be giggling.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

https://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:56 am

Tina sat up on her bed and smiled at her new roomate, wondering what her name was. She watched, fascinated by the small doll clinging to her leg and put a hand to her mouth with silent laughter. Then she took her notebook from the side of her bed and flicked to the first page. With a whole school to tell she couldn't speek, she had to be ready for these occations.

"Sorry, I'm mute so I can't speek. My name is Tina." She held it up for her to see loking a little let down. Tina had always wanted to speek since she was little. She was always amazed by singers and people speeking. It was like a whole diffrent culture.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:58 am

at first, Marissa's shoulders sank, and then she smiled. "Yeah, Hello, nice to meet you! Meet Patches." The little ragdoll slowly emerged from behind Marissa's leg, and held up its' tiny stitched paw. "She cant speak either"
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:05 am

Tina's head tilted to the side in wonder at the small doll. Yeah, mabye they would get along. So now she had resulted to dolls for friends... nice. At least they had something in common. She quickly scribbled down, "What's your name?"

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:10 am

Marissa giggled lightly. "Marissa!" And then, another doll stepped behind Patches.. It had green short yarn hair and it had small overalls on. "Oh, yeah, meet Tree!" The doll climbed onto marissa's hand and held out his hand to Tina.
ANOTHER doll appeared. "And Margurite" This one was strange. The body was loose as if it had no stuffing inside, and it was missing an eye. "She gets into a ton of fights, and gets the stuffing beat out of her." Marissa giggled lightly at the joke, while Margurite was glaring with the one eye. "Oh, im soorrry margurite..."
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:14 am

Tina laughed again. "How many are there?" She wrote, watching the dolls on the floor. She hoped that everyone here were as nice as Marissa. She didn't seem bad, and besides everyone is always a bit let down when they find out she's mute.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:21 am

"You really wanna know....?" Marissa sighed, and turned around. "Hey guys, c'mon in! She isnt afraid!" She turned to face Tina. "Well, you've asked for it."

A ton of small dolls emerged from the door. some of them looked tough, though some looked very tiny, and weak. There were literaly THOUSANDS of dolls that now littered the room. Some climbed on the bed, the weaker ones would sit atop the stronger ones' backs. They all waved in unison. "You wanna know their names? It took me over a month to come up with them all..."
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:26 am

Tina gaped at the many many dolls that errupted into the room. She sat there blinking. This was very weird... yet very amuzing. "Sure," She wrote, "But I won't remember them all!" Tina wonderd how Marissa managed to carry them all with her... was there enough room traveling?

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:34 am

"Alright, then I will tell you their one true name!" She turned to the croud of dolls. "Guys, you know what to do!" The dolls instantly collided in the center of the room, standing on eachother's backs, shoulders, heads, ect, all building until the mass took form of a person. Each individual doll smiled their stitched smile, and the human figure started forming a face. The Huge stitched doll waved lightly, and marissa smiled. "See? They are all one being, just in pieces!" She turned to Tina. "His name is Stitchwork!"
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:41 am

Looking full of awe, Tina wrote. "Thatss so cool!" And then under it. "Hey Stickwork!" And then held it up for him to see. "That's simple enough to remember!"

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:46 am

Marissa turned and said, "Go into travel form. Bye bye stichwork!" Marissa laughed. She loved this part. The dolls collapsed, and all were sucked into Patches. It was amazing on how the doll could absorb all the other dolls in such an instant, but all that was left was a normal, non-living doll laying on the ground. Marissa bent over and picked it up, held it out to marissa, and Smiled. "Fun huh?"
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:56 am

Tina smiled and nodded. Those dollls were very fun, but she wondered if they did anything. And then she thought about what powers Marissa might have. She didn't want to ask, it seemed rude somehow.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:09 am

"I made them al by hand... It was really tough trying to get the clothes sewn on straight. Its also reaalllllly tough trying to figure out what personality they would have... " Marissa got close enough to whisper in her ear. "Dont tell patches... I might have to rebuild them again... She hates being rebuilt.. So does everyone else. She would attempt to run away again..." She stood straight up again, and set the fragile doll on her bed.

The doll stood momentarily, sending a few signs to marissa. Marissa nodded, and asked, "Lulu wants to know, what are your powers..."
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:22 am

Tina smiled cheekily before standing up. And in less than a seccond she was standing over by the window. It was a usefull power to be able to do things so fast. She could probibly sneak into a lesson if she was late and no one would notice her come in.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:27 am

Marissa smiled, and Patches looked cofused. Marissa said, "Super speed" Smiling, she picked up the doll, and walked to Tina, "That was cool!"
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 am

"Thanks," Wrote Tina, now back on her bed. "How about you?"

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:32 am

Marissa smiled, "Well, I control my little army of little people, and...." She grabbed a spare lightbulb and threw it to the ground. It shattered in a bajillion pieces, and Marissa placed her hand near the floor, and the light bulb slowly merged back together. Finally, Marissa tok it and held it in one hand. It was now perfect. Not a scratch.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:41 am

Unfortubatly Tina's face fell when she saw the lightbuld being fixed. "It's a shame you can't fix my voice..."

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:12 pm

"You do know, I can fix anything back to its' origional form?" All I need is what it either looked like or sounded like... she thought after saying that. Patches signed marissa once again. "What patches?" Pause...
"Uhhhh, If I had a recor" Pause... "No, im sorry patches, its too risky..." Patches stomped her foot and turned around, disliking the constant 'no'.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:15 pm

"What is it?" asked Tina thoughtfully. She would be willing to do almost anything to have her voice. Did this mean she had a chance? The doctors had said there wasn't any hope.. since she was never born with a voice box. She would have to be 'voice-less' forever.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:23 pm

"Hmmmm... Step over here real quick, and NO PATCHES YOU CAN NOT OPERATE ON HER VOICE!!! WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SKILLED SERGION BUT NO LET ME HANDLE THIS" Marissa sighed a breath, and thought of what a voice box looks like, what a beautiful voice sounds like... She placed a gentle hand on her throat, and said, "Were you never born with a voice box?" She knew the answer. "Well, here goes...." Marissa transferred all of the energy to the throat, which traveled down to where the voice box is located. Slowly, but sure enough, the voice began to work itself to work on the voicebox. At last, after about 5 minutes, marissa dropped her hand and smiled.

(I g2g but i will be on later tonight.)
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Tina stood very still, not even daring to breath. When Marissa took her hand away from her throat she let out the breath she had been holding and tried to make a sound. Nothing. She looked down and scribbled "Thanks for trying anyway." before she went back to her bed pulling her knees to her chest and leaning agaisnt the wall. If Marissa couldn't fix her voice... then who could? She couldn't help it. A small tear made it's way down her cheek.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Patches growled an animal growl and turned to Tina. She hopped off of the bed, and ran over, grabbed the pen from her, and wrote down a series of scribbles that formed near unreadable words. Marissa sighed, and sat on the bed, pondering on why it hadnt worked. When Patches held the paper up, in the corner of it, tiny words were scribbled. "I can fix your voice... Don't tell Marissa... She would KILL me if I tried the experiment again." Below that, "Just meet me after dark... On the balcony..." Patches smiled and hopped down, and back to Marissa's bed.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:30 am

Tina watched patches intruiged. She wiped away the tear. After dark... that would be a couple of hours from now. Not long. So she would just have to wait for Marissa to be asleep before she went. But what if something went wrong - Patches was a handmade doll after all. And Marissa wouldn't want him doing things like this if it wern't safe. She would discuss it with Patches after dark. Yes, then she would get all her questions answerd. However, something told her Marissa was not to know about this so Tina would still have to be upset. Mabye tonight it wouldn't work anyway. She would never be able to speek... As if a little rag doll would be able to fix it. In anger she ripped off the first page of her notebook and scrunched it up before throwing it accors the room.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next