East cottonwood academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room) - Page 2 Empty Re: Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room)

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:17 am

Marissa was still pondering on what happened. She had done things like this before, but the results were much better. The last person she helped, regained their lost bones. All marissa had to do was pretty much take a small bit of her own, and offer it to regain a fully constructed bone. Maybe that was it! Maybe she had to give something of herself up, to reconstruct a whole thing. But that wont work. She would have to lose her voice for the sake of others... She looked at Tina. But she hasnt had a voice for ages... Uggg. Im sooo confused on what to do...
Patches made a fake yawn, and settled down into Marissa's pillow, awaiting the time when she would succeed, even after the last... accident.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

https://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room) - Page 2 Empty Re: Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room)

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Tina sighed fustratedly and went over to pick up the piece of paper she threw. No use leaving the room in a mess - espically if she was sharing. She was so angry at the world for not giving her a voice. There were so many things she had to compramise with... for one thing, Tina had to use a stupid notebook to communicate! Her family knew how to sign so it was easyer for her to talk to them, but they had given up their time so that they could learn how. And so had she. She supposed it was the sacrifce for being able to use super speed at first. That's what she though was the reason why, but then she came here. Tina had seen that she was the only one who couldn't talk. Out of all these people - some with even better powers than speed - she was the only one who couldn't speak! This was plain unfair.

She turned round to see patches asleep on Marissa's bed, and hoped he knew what he was doing. She wasn't usualy violent but being in a bad mood was not really the time you would want to set her off. Tina threw the scruched up piece of paper in the bin by the desk in the corner and sat down on her bed once more, eagerly awaiting dinner.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Rebecca walked slowly through the dorm room. "Hey, Im rebecca, school nurse, room service and student." She smiled, and was carrying a small tray piled with goodies from spagetti, to candy, to cheese and crackers. "You must be Tina, the mute girl. I love super speed, you are soooo lucky to have it..." Rebecca set up two table trays and set the small dinner atop it. "Well, eat up!" She smiled and walked out.

Marissa stood, grabbed the tray, a spoon and walked to her bed. She woke up patches, and fed him a few spoonfuls of cheese and spagetti before chowing down.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Tina started eating her spagetti. She supposed she was lucky to have super speed - but oh what a sacrifice she had been forced to make. She didn't even have a choice or not. The food was really nice. Halfway through, she started on the cheese and crackers. Tina was weird like that - having diifrent food alternatly. She resisted the candy to save later for a mindnight snack... mabye to celebrate getting her voice back. "Does patches eat anything?" She wrote down and held up on her notebook for Marissa to see.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Marissa looked up with her mouth ful of spagetti with a noodle squished between her lips. She gulped it down and laughed. "He eats like a horse!" She paused for a second to feed patches another cracker. "He will eat almost anything. He loves to try new things and somehow, I have no clue how he eats it all nonsto-" She stopped to see patches laying on a plate in front of her. The plate was once full of spagetti. Her eyes wide, she giggled.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Tina grinned at the now empty plate of spagetti. "I think I should hide my candy bar then..." She wrote, laughing silently. Patches was probibly very content with himself... "Do you want some of mine?" She asked.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Marissa shook her head quickly as if warning her not to offer. "YOu shouldn't have done that....." Patches stood silently, eyes staring at the plate of food. Marissa watched as Patches jumped the full 3 feet from marissa's tray to Tina's. He jumped into the food as if it was a small pool. Quickly, with a slurrrppppp, the spagetti dissapeared into Patches mouth.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Tina gaped, but found all this quite amuzing to her. She picked patches up off her tray by the back of his neck and shock her head, makign her expression look annoyed.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Patches hung his head, hiding a grin. Marissa laughed, but tried to hold a stern face. It didnt hold ofr long, as she burst out laughing. PAtches turned his head to her and shook a very small fist, as if he were angry. This made marissa laugh even more...
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Holding patches in one hand Tina wrote, "Make sure he doesn't get any more food!" and showed it Marissa, while holding out patches to give to her. She made a mental note to buy a box with a lock to hide her candy bars...

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:14 pm

"Yeah." She took patches and seemed to scold him. " Patches, when she asked if you wanted SOME it means a little bit, NOT THE ENTIRE TRAY." Patches seemed disappointed. He was set down on a pillow. Marissa looked through her suitcase and found two small boxes. She collected her remaining candy and stored it into one of the boxes. She grabbed a small lock and clamped it on. She handed the other box to TIna, along with another lock and the key for it. "Ive had to do this ever since I first got patches." She smiled.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:18 pm

"Thanks... I wonder why!?" wrote Tina. "And the food I was offering was for you, not patches." She bit down on her bottom lip to stop herself from laughing again. She put her own candy in the box... just before she realised she didn't have a key. "Can I have the key?" She asked.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:23 pm

"Sure!" Marissa held the shiny, siver key. She handed it over, and smiled. Patches stood like a superhero, his arms at his side, his head held high, a mini hero... He then burped. Marissa bursted out laughing.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:24 pm

"Manners!" Tina held up her notepad with one hand, the other rested on her hip. She raised an eyebrow at patches.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 pm

He jumped up, grabbed the pen from Tina's hand, drew funny/geeky harry potter style glasses on his face, and his stitched lips mouthed "Im sorry, madam. " He then rolled on the pillow, laughing a silent laugh.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Tina couldn't help but smirk smuggly at Patches. But now she was getting hugry. The half of spaggeti hadn't satisfyed. Her stomache growled as if to say. "Grr, give me something now or I will continue to grr! Grr!"

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:36 pm

--A voice rang through the intercom--
"Attention, all students and staff. Tonight we go to bed early, because tomorro we have drill training. Well, LIGHTS OUT!"
Marissa groaned. She looked at Patches, and said, "Well, you had better skip off to bed. Goodnight Tina." Marissa got ready for bed, and fell asleep quickly. Patches waited byt the bed until he heard her snore. He started out to the balcony.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Tina had got changed into her night gown and as soon as Marissa was asleep she slipped her pink silk gown over the top. Giving a glance at Patches, she saw him dissapear to the balcony. Tina follwed without making a sound.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:44 pm

--On the Balcony--

Patches was standing on the railing. He grinned. He cleared his tiny throat, and in a voice that sounded both evil and very intelligent, he said, "Well, it seems as if you really want your voice. " He smiled. He knew she didnt know he could speak.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Tina gaped at him - so he could speak after all. Why was he hiding it from Marissa? Does this mean she couldn't trust him since he lied to his maker? She wrote down on her notepad. "Why doesn't Marissa know you can speak?"

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Patches shook his head. "I dont want to tell her. If I do, it will ruin mine and Brittney's plans."
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:50 pm

"Plans?" Wrote Tina. She shook her head to herself and scribbled it out. She could ask him after she has her voice. Still it was a bit suspicous. The she wrote, "Will it work? Will I be able to speak?".

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:54 pm

"Yes, Yes. You will have a most beautiful voice... Under a certain set of conditions, of course." Patches smiled. "My real name is Bartholomue Los Patchez." He bowed. "Pleased to finnaly be able to speak to you."
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Tina smiled slightly. "What are the conditions?" She asked. It would no doubt, be a small price to get her voice back. She was almost more than certain it would work if they were now talking about conditions. Patches does have a grand name, she thought.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:04 pm

"Small conditions, nothing too big... First. You must not tell anyone I can speak. Nor will you tell anyone about this meeting of ours. Second. Every night you must build at least one doll. It can be anything... Elephant, tiger, lioness, monkey, anything. I will bring it to life by my own hands."
Patches paused. "Marissa didn't tell you how I came into her life... Did she? ANd you have no clue who brittney is?"
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next