East cottonwood academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poppy Snow. My One and Only character n.n

2 posters

Go down

Poppy Snow. My One and Only character n.n Empty Poppy Snow. My One and Only character n.n

Post  Poppy Snow Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Name of character: Poppy Snow
Eye color: amber
Hair color: silvery
Description: quite slim, about 5"6, small lips, has her eyebrow pierced but is usually covered by hair, black painted nails...
Personality: kind, loves music, shy, quiet, struggles to let anyone in but likes to make friends, good at keeping secrets, longs for love but has never experienced it, loves to read, plays guitar, sings, quite good at art, likes rock/metal/horror punk music (etc) but you wouldnt think that when you look at her.
History: Her mum was a junkie and died of a drug overdose when Poppy was only a few months old. Her dad tried his best for her but he had a heart condition and when his business collapsed they got evicted and ended up living in a council house but it was'nt very nice. He was unable to get a job and Poppy blamed herself. She thought that if he didn't have to look after her he'd be able to focus on himself better. His heart rate went through the roof when he found her cutting her wrist. It was the first time she ever did it and it was also the last. She still blamed herself and got depressed. Her dad was also depressed so they decided for her to come to the academy. They are very close and she talks to him on the phone every other day. He has got a job and things are looking up. When he is in the clear again she hopes to return home.
Power 1: Heightened senses
Power 2: Space transportation: Can transport from place to place in space.
Picture:

https://media.photobucket.com/image/red%20hair%20white%20face%20anime%20girl/Mitsume__Greyn/avatars/1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl-1.jpg

Last edited by Poppy Snow on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy Snow

Back to top Go down

Poppy Snow. My One and Only character n.n Empty Re: Poppy Snow. My One and Only character n.n

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Pretty good! Maybe you should try telling the powers a little more generalized. Ect: Power 1: Heightened senses Power 2: Space transportation: Can transport from place to place in space.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

https://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Poppy Snow. My One and Only character n.n Empty Re: Poppy Snow. My One and Only character n.n

Post  Poppy Snow Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:19 pm

okay thanks. but im just changing her a bit. im still getting to grips with using this forum... thanks

Poppy Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:22 pm

no problem! Very Happy Thx for joining!
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

https://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down