East cottonwood academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we have to make more than one character?

4 posters

Go down

Do we have to make more than one character? Empty Do we have to make more than one character?

Post  Wonderer Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Well basicly do we have to make more than one character, casue I like just having one and then probibly later on another one.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Do we have to make more than one character? Empty Re: Do we have to make more than one character?

Post  dawntodream Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:55 pm

No matter what, you never HAVE to make multiple characters. You can make as many characters as you want, as long as you fill out the character sheet first. ^.^
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

https://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Do we have to make more than one character? Empty Re: Do we have to make more than one character?

Post  Wonderer Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:56 pm

ah ok thanks Smile

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Now I'm slightly confused. In the rules, you wrote that we could have up to 5 characters, but here you wrote we could have as many as you want. So is it 5, or as many as you want?

And I'm soooooooooooo sorry I couldn't get on. China hated me and decided to block your website for a while.
dragonzdaughter
dragonzdaughter

Location : Looking at my bed longingly... -.- Sleeeeeeeepyyyyyy.......

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:20 pm

ahhh, yeah, i ment to change that. You can have as many characters as you can HANDLE.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:46 am

So basically, we can have as many as we'd like, as long as we can use them all regularly?
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 am

I reread the rules and the part about the UP TO 5 characters, would mean you can have between 1 and 5 chatacters Smile I hope I got it right.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Yeah, but dawntodream changed that, so now we can have as many characters as we want, as logn as we keep up with them.

So for example, if we have 15 characters, but only 3 of them are active, we should probably get rid of the others, OR start RP-ing with them. But if we have 12 characters, and we keep up with all of them, it would be perfectly fine.
dragonzdaughter
dragonzdaughter

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:18 pm

EXACTLY! Thank you Dragonz for the explination! Very Happy
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonzdaughter Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Your welcome. ^^
dragonzdaughter
dragonzdaughter

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:50 am

Oh okay. That's what I thought!
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down