East cottonwood academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senith and Ana Jin's room

2 posters

Go down

Senith and Ana Jin's room Empty Senith and Ana Jin's room

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Senith walked curiously into the room. She carefully layed down on her bunk and sighed. "Only 365 more days..." She then fell asleep.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

https://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Senith and Ana Jin's room Empty Re: Senith and Ana Jin's room

Post  LunaticStarz Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:25 am

Ana found the dorm she was to share with some girl by the name of Senith. "I wonder if she's friendly. I sure hope so!" She said those words under her breath. When she found the dorm, she was surprised to see another girl already lying on the bed, asleep. She must be Senith, thought Ana. I don't wanna be rude or whatever, but she is weird looking. I mean she's got the tail and ears. She must be very cunning. Still, she does seem friendly.
Ana was careful in her unpacking, as not to disturb her new room mate. She wanted to land a good impression. She placed her suitcase of clothes next to the bed alongside the rest of her belongings. She would organize them later, after she went out for a little singing. She went out onto the small balcony and started singing "Flying Free" softly, hoping no one will hear.
"There is a place I call my own,
where I can stand, by the sea,
and look beyond the things I known..."
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Slightly in the distance, Jason heard a person singing. "Must be one of the girls." The singing grew louder in his ears, and he went to investigate. Jason flew just above the girl's balcony. He watched the girl, without letting her know he was there. He perched himself on a small horizontal flagpole jutting out of the side of the academy. He stared at her for a while, listening to her beautiful voice, until his legs relaxed enough to have him fall down... Right in front of her. He landed with a thud, followed by a series of 'Ouches', and 'ugggs'. He rubbed his head. He then looked up at Ana, and broke into nervous laughter, followed by: "Uhhh... Hey. Im Jason." He held up his hand.

------------
Senith woke with a start as she heard the "thud" She sat up and noticed that another students' belongings were set neatly by their bed. She stood carefully, and padded silently to the doors that led to the balcony. She looked out the window to see Jason on the ground and the other girl standing a little away from him. "That must be ana.... " She said so softly, a human ear couldn't hear. Senith's tail swished from side to side and her ears twitched. She was unsure about Ana, and she would just have to figure out herself. Senith turned around, and walked back to her bed. She sat down, happy that she didn't make a sound.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:44 am

Ana looked down at the boy. Was he supposed to be here at all? And then she was feeling shy and frightened. She felt awkward and tense whenever meeting someone for the first time. She thought of teleporting away, but thought better of it. "Uhm, hey there. A-are ya, like, alright? By the way, m' name is Ana. Ana Jin."
She didn't know whether to shake his hand and let him stand up himself or to shake it and then help him to his feet. So she awkwardly held her hand out, too.
And ana never noticed Senith's awakening. She was still staring at this boy, Jason.
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Jason let out a nervous laugh once more, and shook her hand. He then stood, and brushed himself off. "Aha... Sorry about my... Unexpected entry." He laughed lightly at this. He then turned away. "Uhhh... Um, you... Are a great singer..." He said pausing every few words.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:40 am

Ana didn't know what to say. She wasn't mean or unfriendly or whatever, but she was not used to responding to this kind of talk. She opened and closed her mouth a few times before finally saying, "It's uhm okay...I guess, yeah. Sure, uh...thanks," she scratched the back of her head, blushing because of the boy's compliment. " I...p-practice alone everyday. Yeah."
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:00 am

Jason bit his lower lip. What am I going to say?? He thought quickly, "Uhh,, yeah... No problem. So, uhh, yeah, what's your powers?" He asked nervously. He stared out into the sky, trying to avoid eye contact, because he knew if he did, he would be blushing or embarrased.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:11 am

Ana felt some hot feeling creep over her body. W-what's up with me? It's not like I like like this guy or something, is it? I have to be careful or else I will teleport myself and that'll make the situation worse than it is. "Well, I can tell the future, just ever so slightly, though, it works 3 out of seven times...and I can teleport...though not always at will."
Then she stopped. She could've kicked herself.
Why did I have to say all that?! Now he knows that I have weak control over my powers? What if someone heard? What if they use that fact against me? She felt light headed with all those thoughts in her head. Oh shoot. It's happening again. I am teleporting. But to where? Ana mouthed the word sorry to Jason and slowly faded away...and reappeared. In someone's arms. She looked up. Jason'sarms.
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:17 am

Jason was about to reply, when she disappeared and reappeared in his arms. He looked at her in half-shock, but laughed lightly. " Imstarting to like your power already.'' He smiled at her. His smile was a half smile, half grin. He set her down gently. " Well, that was very unexpected." He just managed to control a blush.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:22 am

Ana, too, was surprised, but she fought not to show it. She was going to say it was an accident, but then the truth dawned on her. She really did like him. She wanted to say something in reply to what he said but she was so sweaty and nervous, she asked him what his powers were instead. " So I am done with my demo. What are your powers?" She winced when it came out high pitched and little girlish. She managed a silly half smile to match that tone.
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:27 am

"Well, for starters," He stretched out his wings to show her. His wings were very feathery, and pure white. He then re-folded his wings, and said, "You have a knife I could borrow?" His eyes looked for a blade, or glass.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:31 am

Ana stared at his wings. Then snapped back to attention when Jason asked for a knife. "Sure, I do, " she said, digging around her knapsack for the pocket knife she carried around. "Ah ha! Here it is." She handed a small silvery folding knife. She wondered what he was going to do with it.
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:38 am

"Nice. Sharp blade.. Makes a clean cut you know. Do you mind if it gets a little dirty? I swear I will clean it after."
Jason smiled, but was unsure if he should show her his second power. He hated showing off.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:43 am

"Uh, yeah. OK." said Ana uncertainly. She was confused at what this boy was going to do with the knife.
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:49 am

Holding his breath, Jason carefully cut his flesh, the sharp blade cutting effortlessly through skin. Blood started to seep, and jason set the now blood-stained knife down, and placed his right hand on his left arm, right over the deep cut. He closed his eyes, and consentrated on healing the wound. The cut healed, and all that was left was a very small scar. "Ta-da!" He announced. raising both arms. He quickly grabbed the knife, ran into the dorm room and rinsed it off, barely noticing that Senith was even there. He quickly returned, handing the very shiny blade back to Ana. "All better now!" He said with a smile.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:19 am

Ana nearly gasped aloud as Jason cut himself. But she relaxed a little as she saw that the wound healed like magic. She was still staring in awe when she took back the shinier than ever knife. "So your second power is healing. Cool."
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:07 am

"Thank you, thank you, hold your applause!" He grinned. "So, ah... You said you could see the future? DO you see mine?"
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:41 am

Ana smiled broadly and giggled, amused at Jason's joke. Then she turned a little more serious. " Well, lemme see."
I know it happens sometimes, but what if I can't see? Will he be disappointed? Guess I have to read his palm. What a waste of time, that. Then she felt a slight pressure at her temples. She got a reading! "Okay, I see you, yes...," said Ana, describing the murky, distant scene she saw. "There is a girl there, but it's not me. She is starting a fire...oh no!" Ana gasped out loud. She smelled something burning!
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:44 am

"What?" Jason said until the scent reached his nose. "Fire...." He looked up. no fire. But then he looked at the dorms that was the girl's dorms. "Over there!" He pointed at a window that had black smoke billowing out of the room.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:12 am

Ana thought fast. "I'll try and go to check it out."
She knew fire was dangerous, and she was uncertain of her own power and idea, so she deliberately stalled by tying her shoe laces tighter, waiting for Jason to object. Little did she think of the reading she recieved...
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:37 am

"Uh, no. You stay here. Ill check it out." Jason objected. He looked first at Ana, then the fire. "Wha-" A small cat-like person had already put out the flames, and was working on rebuilding it. "Well.. That was strange.." Jason said.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:54 pm

"weird! Something is really going on. " Ana moved around, trying to get a better view of things. "Do you think we should both help...?"

Out of Character: Sorry for the lazy post...
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:55 pm

"You wanna head over to their dorm with me?" Jason asked. He was really curious.

OOC: Same here lolz
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down