East cottonwood academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May and Brittney's room

2 posters

Go down

May and Brittney's room Empty May and Brittney's room

Post  dawntodream Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:06 am

Brittney grinned. Now I can torment ANYONE WHO I WANT.... She thought with a grin. She couldnt wait to meet this... May. She would surely pay for being in the same ROOM as brittney.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

https://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

May and Brittney's room Empty Re: May and Brittney's room

Post  dawntodream Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Spencer knocked on the door. Brittney grabbed a gun and pointed it at the door. "Come in." She said harshly. Slowly, the door opened, and in came a Spencer. Brittney lowered the gun slightly, and said, "What business do you have here spencer?" Brittney clearly held in a grin.
"Well, I was just about to ask you if you wanted to go out on a date to the cafeteria." Spencer said, checking out his fingernails as if somthing was interesting about them. "Ill cook." He added, and Brittney asked, "Really?" She still held the gun steady, but she was slowly losing aim. "You know that out of all the people in this school, I cook the best."Brittney nodded. "Yeah I know. But who says that Ill go with YOU?" "Well, I have a very interesting proposition that you might wanna hear... But if your not interested..." He started turning around, and brittney came around behind him, holding the gun to his back. "Fine. No weapons." She lowered her gun and threw it onto her bed. "Well, go get ready you fool!" She almost yelled at him. "Okay!" He walked out, waiting by the door, and messed his hair up a bit. He had slipped two guns under his coat, and three knives on his belt. WHen Spencer left, Brittney got some high heeled pitch black leather boots, and some fish netting. She put on the fancy tights, and the boots, slipped on a pitch black dress, and messed up her hair too. SHe opened the door and she had made sure she slipped lots of guns and knives in her clthes, just in case. They walked to the cafeteria.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

https://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:44 am

May half walked half tapped danced. She was in no hurry to get to her room...
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticStarz Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:37 am

May's rabbit ears popped out all of a sudden. Yikes. Something's going on. And it doesn't seem to be a good thing. She looked at her summoned rabbit, Lucy, and saw that she was in her carrier in a blink of an eye. She looked up again, and saw a scary looking girl in black boots and dress come toward her. She stiffened. Then in a flash, she scurried past her in bunny form.
When she got to the room, she saw a gun on the bed. Yikes agian. Whoever this Brittney is, she must be scary. I'm now in no hurry to meet this girl. She wanted to change rooms. Badly. She eyed the room suspiciously and sat on the other bed, on the farther side of the room. Lucy would not come out, so May thought it better to stay in bunny form. Afterall, she had a good amount of energy left.
LunaticStarz
LunaticStarz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down