East cottonwood academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room) - Page 3 Empty Re: Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room)

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:06 pm

"I don't know how to make dolls either..." Replied Tina. "Could we talk after I have my voice? It will be so much easyer. Please?" She was very eager to get this over and done with. She really really wanted to speak.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room) - Page 3 Empty Re: Roomates! (Tina & Marissa's Room)

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:09 pm

"Fair enough... Come over here." He sighed. "Its going to feel slightly painful, but first you must agree to this... When I give you a voice, some of your power will transfer to me. " He was secretly hoping she would agree.
(B back in baout 5-10 min)
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

https://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Caushiously, Tina walked over to where Patches was standing. Shw wondered what he was going to do. She didn't mind abo0ut her power all that much. It would only be a little like he said, right? Tina swallowed nerviously and braced herself. She was now standing right next to him, hoping he knew what he was doing. She crossed her fingers.(You had to brb at the best part!)

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Patches nodded. "Close your eyes, and sit on the bench." He instructed.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Tina carefully sat down on the bench, placing her notebook next to her. Mabye that would be the last time she ever used it. Excitement bubbbled through her, as well as her stomach - it grr'ed again.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:23 pm

"Now..." Patches started, in a calming voice, "Place your hands on your throat, and hum."
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Looking confused, Tina followed his instructions - though she couldn't make a noise when she hummed. She could feel her pulse going very fast while she did this. Adrenaline running through her, her heart seemed to be beating in her mouth.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:30 pm

In a whisper voice, Patches calmly said, "Do not stop humming." He then placed his very small hands on her head. In some acient voice, he spoke in riddles. "Calm the fire, let her speak, Light the fire, let her sing...." He felt her pulse quicken. "Trade the power for a voice, Let her soul make the choice..." His voice faded, and he hopped down onto her lap. This spell had worked once before and he was positive it would work again. He reached up, and pulled her hands away. "Open your eyes..."
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Realising she had closed her eyes, Tina opened them and blinked a couple of times. She signed and a small moan escaped. She grinned, hardly believing it. "I...t - wo-work...ed." She said shakily but excitedly, jumping up from the bench. "It... worked! I-I... c-can, ta-talk!" Tina was so happy she could sing and dance for hours! "Ththth-thank you!" She turned to Patches picking him up and hugging him. "Thth-Thank you so-so much!"

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:38 pm

Patches grinned until she started hugging him. In a muffled voice, "hhe- lemvy goo!"
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:40 pm

"So-sorry." She said, putting him down on the bench. She then had a thought, "It-it will... always wo-work... right?"

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:41 pm

"Forever and Always." Patches said. "But first, sit. I need to tell you some things you dont know about Marissa."
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Tina stopped jumping up and down. There would be plenty of time to celibrate in a minute. "Wh-what do you m-mean?" She asked, curious. Tina had't thought Marissa to have secrets - but then again, everyone had them.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:46 pm

"Sit." Patches sighed. "Many people, as you know, have secrets... Marissa's family, and Marissa all share one secret. One bit of knowledge, that seperates them from any other family.... Murder."
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:47 pm

Tina sat back on the bench and listened to Patches. Her eyes widened. "Mu-murder?" She repeated. Tina's family didn't... did they?

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:54 pm

"Yes... Murder. How do you think Marissa created all the dolls? Yeah, she breathed life into them, but where did she find the life? How do you think I was created? I wasn't always a doll... I was once a well-off business man. Turned from human into a near lifeless creature. All of the dolls were once human... Except for margurite. She was always a doll. Marissa just came up with that story so she could steal the powers of other magicians, warlocs and witches, like yourself. How do you think I knew how to repair a voice that was never recieved? I once had abilities like you, but she stole them, and she works for her sister. She may seem nice, but be warned... She is so much less."
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:56 pm

Tina sucked in a breah of air, horrifyed by what he was telling her. "You... you mean she-she would... me?" She stuttered, not able to say it even if she could speak normaly. She started sobbing, scared of what her roomate really was.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:05 pm

"She has stolen the souls of many...Families... People like you... Anyone who controls magic. You know the black plague? Before the people died, her mother stole the souls. She fed the many souls to home-made dolls, who took on the personalities of the long-gone people. Her mother was immortal, but she was killed by the souls. They crushed her. Marissa is just finishing what that witch had started." He paused, and looked into Tina's watery eyes. "I was killed by marissa a long time ago... Placed in this wretched doll. She took my powers and controlled them. She took many people's powers. She is more powerful than you might think. Be warned. I have been trying to listen to what she says in her sleep at night. It says alot about her. She sometimes talks about her plans to destroy the school, and everyone in it, right after she completes the next set of dolls." He shook his head. "And she can't be stopped."
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Sniffing, Tina looked up at patches. "We have to run away." She said getting the hang of using her voice very quickly now. She was super fast after all. "You and me, we can run away."

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Patches held back a grin. Things were going just as he had planned. He shook his head, his voice full of distress. "No... I cannot leave... Once a soul has been taken, it can never leave the theif. And anyways, if YOU leave, marissa will take it out on me... The only way to defeat the theif, is for the stolen to fight back... I dont have many powers though... And the dolls cannot fight her alone... I would need more than just a small bit of speed to defeat hundreds of years of training and power, sparking from generation to generation..." He sat down, and covered his head with his hands. "What am I going to do?"
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Tina sighed. "The-n... we co-could find p-people to h-help fight back." Alternatively they could attack while she was alseep but she didn't think that murdering a student on the first day would be very good on her permant reccord... But Marissa had killed all those people! "We should tell-ll some-eone and get her arrested!"

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:23 pm

The doll shook his head. "I-If otherss helped, things would go too smoothly for her.. She would just simply steal their souls, and place them in dolls... Police wouldnt do much of anything either.. SHe would kill any mortal that gets in her way. She is way too powerful..." The doll's black button eyes seemed to gather water, as if he was crying.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:25 pm

"D-don't cry." Whispered Tina. "We will find out h-how to help. We c-could do it right now! While-while she is as-leep."

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  dawntodream Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Patches shook his head. A silent tear dropped onto his lap. "That would never work.. If you do that, all the souls; including me; would be floating around, and would never be at peace... And I already told you... If you kill her, her family will come after you... Remember, if they have kept a family secret this long, Im sure they would kill to keep it that way...." Another tear slid down and dropped onto his lap.
dawntodream
dawntodream
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:33 pm

"Then..." Tina thought for a moment. "Mabye we could swap?" She felt really sorry for Ptches, poor thing. Mabye having her body would be the best way to thank him.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next