East cottonwood academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nina and Cat's room!

4 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Nina and Cat's room! - Page 18 Empty Re: Nina and Cat's room!

Post  icewolfy Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:16 pm

"so-" nora got to jackson's side throwing his arm around his should "can you hear what my brothers saying in that room?" nora pointed to the door that nuka went in some time ago
icewolfy
icewolfy

http://animewolfy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Hott Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:19 pm

"Probably. Who else is in the room with him?" Jackson asked, curious, as he shut off his cd player. The room filled with sounds from everywhere.
Red Hott
Red Hott

Location : Listening to Hunting for witches by bloc party while looking at that nice scoop of vanilla ice cream at the parlor.

Back to top Go down

Post  icewolfy Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:26 pm

"my sister." nora's voice vaulm fell, but soon came back "i what to hear what he thinks about you guys."
icewolfy
icewolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Hott Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:30 pm

"Alright then..." Jackson listened carefully. He mimiked the words that he heard. "How am I supposed to protect you if strangers keep showing up??" A pause. "How do I know who is an enemy and who isnt?" Yet another pause. "Something is not right with those people. They are just so wrong..."
Red Hott
Red Hott

Location : Listening to Hunting for witches by bloc party while looking at that nice scoop of vanilla ice cream at the parlor.

Back to top Go down

Post  icewolfy Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:32 pm

"wo......never nuka was.. deep." nora said shocked at what her heard
icewolfy
icewolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Hott Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:38 pm

"You know... If one more thing happends that places you in a near death experiance again, I swear we will pack it up and leave this school." Jackson paused. "Nu-Nuka?" Jackson stopped, and looked at Nora. "Is that your sister's voice? It is very calm for someone in her condition."
Red Hott
Red Hott

Back to top Go down

Post  icewolfy Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 pm

"ya thats her voice. she was calm when alot of things happened." nora nodded sad
icewolfy
icewolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Hott Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:44 pm

Jackson nodded and continued to listen. "nuka, I-Im fine... It wasnt Demone's fault.. Ill be okay..." His voice was hushed.
Red Hott
Red Hott

Back to top Go down

Post  icewolfy Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:01 am

*in the room*
"ya but," nuka started, "nuka." nina sighed "nuka, why are you alwas worried about me? i'm the oldest i shouldbe worried about you and nora. your the one thats blind as a bat." nina stated "bats ar-" nuka started again "don't go smart on me, you know what i ment." nina glared at the young one of the twins. nuka nodded getting vibes from nora, "dang nab it." he hissed out with nina's questioning stare, nuka rolled his eyes sending a message in nina's head 'we got bugged.' nina got red in the face ready to yell at nora, nuka smirked giving hher a nodded brfore both yelled "NORA!"
icewolfy
icewolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Hott Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:09 am

"Yeouch." Jackson said, before turning on his cd player to max volume, and putting on the earphones. The whole room vibrated. Susan ripped the head phones off her brother's ears. "Turn it down." She hissed. "Eep! Okay..." Jackson turned the volume down slightly.
Red Hott
Red Hott

Back to top Go down

Post  icewolfy Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:15 am

"well it was nice know you guys before i die by my siblings hands." nora smiled nervesly hearing a door open, "hide me!" nora ran behide nika scaried. "you wimp. hiding behide a girl." demone smirked closing the door to the bathroom (he open it)
icewolfy
icewolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Hott Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:23 am

Nika turned around and looked at nora sadly. She closed her eyes and shook her head. "Nice knowing you." She gave him a huge hug before walking over to the couch, and sitting on the other side of Susan. Susan looked over at Nika. "There is not much room on this couch... Scootch if you wanna live..." Nika did as told.
Red Hott
Red Hott

Back to top Go down

Post  icewolfy Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:33 am

nora smirked looking at nika, hearing a door open "nice try demone not falling for this one." nora stated, demone walked out of the kitchan eatting a cookie, "eh?" nora went ghost white slowly turning to see nuka, "hay bro ho-" nora wimpped as he got dragged by his ear to the room. where his body will soon lay unbreathing as he thought.
*inside*
a tv was on to dvd. nuka sat nora on a chair in front of the tv tieing him down. nora looked at nuka confused, "this isnt much punishment." he stated with nuka smirking "punishment? this is torture." he clicked play to the unknown moive. it was twilight. "NO AYTHING BUT THAT PLEASE!!" nora yelled begging. "nope," nuka walked to the bed with nina on giving her earmuff so if she falls asleep there will be no noise. nuka walked out waving to his twin smiling. closing the door on his pleads.
icewolfy
icewolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Hott Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:44 am

Nika looked as Nora was slowly punished. She shook her head and looked at Nuka. "Do you HAVE to do that? I mean it was jac-" Jackson gave her "The look" and she stopped talking. Jackson watched as Nika tiptoed to Nuka's ear, and whispered, "It was jackson that told Nora everything you guys said." She looked at Jackson. He had already stood, and started running at her. "Ima get you for that!!" He gave her a noogie, and she eeped, and tripped on Storm's tail. Jackson ran over and pinned her. "beat that!" He told her. "GET OFF OF ME YOU LAZY SONOFA-" "HEY! NO CUSSING YOU FREAKING LOSERS!" Devin shouted at the two. Jackson stood quickly, and looked at his feet. "Sorry devin..." he said. Nika looked at the ground. "Yeah... Sorry devin..." "Thats better." Devin started. "Now both of you sit down, and Jackson, give me your Cd player."
Jackson got a crazed worried look in his eyes. "N-NO! NOT THE CD player! Take anything but that!!!" He held the small machine close to his body, not allowing Devin to get it. Then, Kira snuck up behind him. "Yoink!" She said playfully as she yanked the small player out of his hands. It looked as if Jackson was going to burst into tears like a small child having their favorite toy stolen away.
Red Hott
Red Hott

Back to top Go down

Post  icewolfy Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:47 am

"bt it was nora who asked him" nuka stated getting a water bottle sitting on the counter taking a sip, "and he won't last half way through the moive anyway, he'll just blow it up."
icewolfy
icewolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Hott Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:52 am

Jackson looked at Nika. "This is your fault you little sonofabit-" Devin glared at Jackson. "What did I tell you????? Now you are grounded from your CD player for a day!"
Jackson fell to his knees. "A WHOLE DAY!!! THIS IS A TRAGEDY! JUST KILL ME NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH!" Nika walked over to him and gave him a nice slap to the cheek. "WAKE UP AND SMELL THE AIR YOU LAZY HOMO! THIS IS REAL LIFE!"
Red Hott
Red Hott

Back to top Go down

Post  icewolfy Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:53 am

"this is oddly enteraining" nuka said out loud laughing at them
icewolfy
icewolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Hott Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:55 am

Jackson stood up and looked at his sister. "You had better get me back my CD player, or you will suffer the consequences!" Nika laughed. "What are you going to do? Give me a noogie till I die?"
Red Hott
Red Hott

Back to top Go down

Post  icewolfy Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:00 am

nuka snikered at the thought but it went boom! ok the room with nora went boom. uka spit out his water falling on his face when he trying to get down. nora came out still tied up to the back part of the chair, the rest somewhere else.
icewolfy
icewolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Hott Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:05 am

Nika smiled, and looked at Nora. "Sucky movie huh? Remember: Don't Insult the Alligator till after you cross the river. " She looked at her brother jackson. "Go away, please..." She said. When Jackson replied, "No" She turned into a demon and growled after him. "EEK!" He whimpered as he ran behind Nuka. Nika turned back into a human and smiled at nora. "Seem familiar?"
Red Hott
Red Hott

Back to top Go down

Post  icewolfy Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:09 am

nora looked wide eyed "your that cool blue dog!" he tried to point not getting the tie untied, nina limped out of the room glaring at her brother lapping upsidee his head.
icewolfy
icewolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Hott Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:14 am

Nika shook her bangs out of her eyes. "Yes, thanks." She turned back to her brother. "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." She just loved to say quotes that she read in a magazine.
Red Hott
Red Hott

Back to top Go down

Post  icewolfy Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:18 am

nora looked blank at nika not understand one word. nina laughed at noras face walking to nuka helping him up ad stealing his water, with him protesting.

(g2g school night)
icewolfy
icewolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Hott Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:22 am

(Night)

Sadly, I had insulted him without him realizing it. Sad. Nika thought, staring at Nora. She laughed lightly, and turned to Susan. "Scootch for your life susan!" Nika did a light backflip, landing neatly where Susan had once sat. "Watch it unless you want a knife up your Ass!" Susan glared at her sister.

Last edited by Red Hott on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Hott
Red Hott

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:26 pm

"Spencer what happened?" Asked Lis, confused and scared. She couldn't remember the conversation. She couldn't only remember the fact that there had been one. And then there was nothing untill she woke up covered in doors.

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next